Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tomorrow is D-Day...

I'll be leaving in the morning for surgery...I may not return until thursday. I'm sure Evie will give you an update...sigh. I only take comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one going under. Wookie is getting his much needed dental next month and my oldest human brother is having his 3rd set of ear tubes put in on Monday. Mom is a little stressed, but lets be honest...isn't that normal? As you can see I'm a bit cranky.

Farwell my friends

M-the-V

3 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Max, take care ok. You'll be ok. Woh Evie is updating your blog for you..
But Please come back soon ok Max, I'll miss you...

~ fufu

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

All the best sweet Maxey - I will be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting some news. Good luck to Wookie and the human pup too.

Lots of love
Opy

wally said...

maxy--i hope your surgery goes well and you're back on your feet in no time. and i hope wookie and your hooman do well, too!

wally.