Friday, January 05, 2007

Mocha & Resolutions, oh MY!...


Well my canid friends, Mocha seems better today, though Mom is concerned. Her mom (Mom's ex's girlfriend) seems to have disappeared, whatever. But I know Mom will take care of her.

I was asked to list my New Years Resolutions...so here goes.

1. I resolve to help my Mom stick to her diet by snatching any and all food out of her hands. Self sacrificing I know.

2. I resolve to be nicer to Lily this year....bahahahah, you didn't really believe that did you?
3. I resolve to keep all the birds out of my bushes.

4. I resolve to help my Mom get better sleep by sleeping on the bed more often. Who wouldn't sleep better with me around?
5. I resolve to meet more new dogwithblog friends. AND to try and stay in touch with my dogwithblog friends better.
And finally,
6. I resolve to take care of me better in the new year...including eating, sleeping and taking more car rides.
So who else needs to cough up their resolutions?
Lily would like to add her 2 cents, maily because she likes to hear herself talk...

M-the-V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions! Especially the one about helping your Mom diet. I think I'll do the same thing!

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I resolve to pledge my love to Evie!