Thursday, January 25, 2007

My lump is back and there's gonna be trouble...

hey now, hey now, my lump is back.

Mom has informed me that I will be going under the knife next month to have my lump removed. We had thought it was going away, but apparently it is getting big again. Wish I knew why...personally I think it is some kind of terrorist plot to over through the world. Mom isn't convinced that my having a lump has anything to do with the world though. But just in case we're going to have it removed.

Keep your paws crossed for me! Maybe it will start to shrink again.

On a different note Mom is getting fed up with Fanny. She attacked Evie a week or so ago over food, and tonight she bit the Wookie in three places, two of them near his left eye. Mom is very upset and had to hold the Wookie a half an hour til he stopped shaking.

I don't get it, it isn't like Wookie and Evie cause anyone any problem. Mom says she thinks she is unadoptable and would like to euthanize her. I don't think that is good. I doubt she would do anything to her, but who knows how much this lady can take!

M-the-V

No comments: