by the beautiful and excellent Ethel...sigh...drool.
But I am an open book! How could I possibly have 8 things you don't know about me?
1) I used to be an only dog.
2) I used to like other dogs. Then one tried to kill me. I fought her off. Cause I'm tough.
3) I have bitten my Mom and my oldest human brother. I didn't mean to bite my Mom but my oldest human brother was irritating me.
4) I was the last tri-colored puppy at the pet store. I'm the only animal in the house that wasn't a rescue. Even Schnitzel, my cat, was rescued.
5) My sissie Evie lets me dominate her. But my sissie Lily pulls my tail.
6) I used to squat to pee until my brother Louie showed me how to lift my leg.
7) I was 14 weeks old before I was potty trained. My youngest human brother is 3 1/2 YEARS and still not potty trained.
8) I have taught all the dogs in the neighborhood how to howl.
I want to tag Rafe and Tansy!
Here is another thing about Maxey, he is really bossy and thinks he is in charge. I have to pull his tail all the time when he tries to boss me around and nips me in the butt. I think he is an annoying small fry. - Lily
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Go say hello to my friends Stella and Annie!!
I know you all have heard me talk about Kathy's house! Walks in the woods, off leash. Well Stella and Annie live with Kathy and they have joined Dogs with Blogs.
Remember Annie's baby pictures?
Go give a bark out! They are a lot of fun...
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
To my beautiful Ethel
Just looking at you
I get disheveled.
You move with such grace
My fantasies always
If you were all my own
To be with you
I'd even rehome.
So just call on me
all of your toys
I'll discipline for free.
A truer test of my adoration
I'd even from my Mom
If you my love return
in my heart
you'll forever burn.
Your boy Maxey...