Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
"Dismiss Charges Against Tammy Grimes and Press Charges Against Animal Neglector/Abuser" petition at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/839437813.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Here is a picture my 4 yo human brother took.
Here us a picture of Nana, Mom and my littlest brother, Seth. Kinda blurry but they look happy.
This guy looks delicious. M-the-V
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Thursday, August 02, 2007
I saw this on Miss Pippin's blog and it looked like so much fun. I know there are a lot of dogs and hamsterriers out there who want to know about me...so
Let us begin:
1. Your age? I am 6 1/2 years old.
2. Your age when you came to live with your people? 8 weeks
3. What color is the collar you're wearing right now? Sky Blue
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Nana!!! I just love Nana house!!
5. How much do you weigh? 28 lbs
6. Most expensive thing you've ever chewed up? I don't really think I've chewed anything expensive. But I do like to "break the necks" of my Mom's favorite 9 West shoes. Hey if she leaves them around I can't be held responsible. In the heat of the moment I just grab anything nearby and shake the neck off.
7. Do you like other Dogs? I like to herd other dogs and tell them what to do, does that count? There was that one cute foster Mom had for three days. Zoe the Mini Eskie, I really liked her.
9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls? Squeakies, they sound like little rodents getting their necks snapped.
10. Do you like to be brushed? No way, Mom has to send me to the groomer. And I hate it there too.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both, together if possible.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Only if she doesn't have the money to send me to the groomer. I don't really like it, but it isn't so bad now that my dew claws are gone. Those hurt growing in a circle!!
13. Any formal education? Mom gave me private obedience lessons. She says I'm her obedient son.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? I'm a couch potato unless there are birds in my rose bushes, planes flying overhead or hot air balloons. Oh, and if there is any other animal doing something wrong in my vacinity, then I need to correct them too AND show them the right way to do things...hmmm, maybe the correct answer is Energizer Bunny.
15: Five nicknames your people call you: Well my name is Maximillian, so Max, Maxey, Maxey Moo Moo, Barkey Malone and King Whats-a-Tut?
16. What is your best trick? Down, I can hit the floor like bombs are incoming.
17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes, my kittie Schnitzel helped raise me when Mom was at work. He would babysit me and keep me out of trouble.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Wysong Maintenance with a dollup of Wysong senior wet. But the really interesting thing I ate today was Doggy Ice Cream! Mom bought some for us since it so hot right now. I had some at lunchtime and a bit before bedtime tonight.
19. Can you hunt (i.e. have you every killed anything living)? I killed a bird once, but Mom was so horrified with all the blood and feathers on the snow I've never done it again. I guess I thought it would keep the other birds out of rosebushes, but it didn't.
20. When and why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? I haven't been since May. I've been doing really good health wise, so I haven't been there since my yearly.
21. Where do you sleep at night? Depends. I prefer sleeping on my Mom's bed, but if I'm mad at her I sleep downstairs on the couch or in my cage.
22. Do you like to swim? No, I prefer to run along the shore herding the waves into straighter lines.
23. Can you make puppies? No way...I'm not stupid! I see how much those suckers make you crazy.
24. Do you give kisses? Only to my Mom.
25: Can you potty on command? Of course.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I'm not really sure what this means???
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Mom is starting to get over the loss of her dream home. She has found another home she likes, not perfect, but not bad. She says it has a nice backyard with wetlands in the back. I wonder if that means there will be more birds to chase away? She says the only draw back in one neighbor that is too close. She's going to be a piracy fence. I knew she'd figure out a way to put Captn Jack in the new house...
No bids on our house yet, but we're still hopeful. Mom says we are leaving our house open on Sunday while we go to Kathy's. Cool.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Oy, she is really cranky.
Monday, July 23, 2007
the house goes on the market today!! so keep your paws crossed. Mom still has some work to do to the house, but Man there has been a lot done! She has worked really hard and lost a lot of weight...(I think she doesn't eat).
Well I have to go get my human brothers up.
Have a good day!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Monday, July 09, 2007
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Now for the big news (and reason why you haven't heard from me in a while). We are truly moving to the country!! Mom is putting the house on the market by July 16th and has been tearing around painting and cleaning etc. there have also been a lot of workmen in the house doing the things that Mom can't do. Siding and drywall.
Since Mom is spending every spare minute working on the house, I have to work harder keeping my human siblings out of trouble. I supervise them when they are playing in the backyard. It is a lot of work. So I haven't had a lot of time for chatting online.
Mom has already found her "dream" home and is negotiating, but she needs to sell this house first. And get this, her dream house is on two acres with woods surrounding it on 3 sides! Can you just imaging how much work I'm going to have to do to keep the birds off that property? I can't wait!!!
Keep your fingers crossed that we do get that house...We all totally love it!
Please post an update, I want to know how my friends are!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
On the other side I've been sleeping on Mom every night for the last 2 weeks. Mom has a nice cool fan in her room. Yes, I'm special. But she also lets Fanny, Duncan and Evie sleep there too.
Wookie has been under the weather, literally. He doesn't tolerate the heat very well. Mom and the vet think he may have had a seizure brought on by the heat. But I think he is just old. Mom took him in to the groomer to get most of his fur shaved off so he will be more comfortable. He looks like a plucked chicken. And the groomer accidentally cute his neck open with the clippers. His skin is so frail it just caught right up in it. She felt really horrible, but he is okay. Just looks like he had a tracheotomy.
Mom is painting like a fiend. She wants to put the house on the market this year still! I think she should wait til April...but she may not listen to me. I need to train her better. Any ideas how?
Sunday, June 03, 2007
We've also had a lot of storms here. And since I'm the only one who can scare them away I've been pretty busy. It takes special skill to bark loud and vicious enough to scare thunder storms away.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
But I am an open book! How could I possibly have 8 things you don't know about me?
1) I used to be an only dog.
2) I used to like other dogs. Then one tried to kill me. I fought her off. Cause I'm tough.
3) I have bitten my Mom and my oldest human brother. I didn't mean to bite my Mom but my oldest human brother was irritating me.
4) I was the last tri-colored puppy at the pet store. I'm the only animal in the house that wasn't a rescue. Even Schnitzel, my cat, was rescued.
5) My sissie Evie lets me dominate her. But my sissie Lily pulls my tail.
6) I used to squat to pee until my brother Louie showed me how to lift my leg.
7) I was 14 weeks old before I was potty trained. My youngest human brother is 3 1/2 YEARS and still not potty trained.
8) I have taught all the dogs in the neighborhood how to howl.
I want to tag Rafe and Tansy!
Here is another thing about Maxey, he is really bossy and thinks he is in charge. I have to pull his tail all the time when he tries to boss me around and nips me in the butt. I think he is an annoying small fry. - Lily
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Go give a bark out! They are a lot of fun...
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Monday, April 30, 2007
Mom had to go to court 'bout the evil ex, he didn't leave her alone, but now so far so good.
Mom is still scraping everything in site. She keeps going off to Lowe's (sometimes I get to come) and bringing stuff home. She says there is so much work to do on the house, she doesn't know if we'll get it on the market this year or not. Maybe the country will have to wait a year..bummer.
The really good news is that we got to go to Kathy's house twice this weekend!!! Nana and Pappa are back in town and they took the human brothers for overnight! Mom took us all out to Kathy's for an evening of wild running. Mom watched a video there about the Dog Whisperer. She was skeptical.
The weather has been really nice, but Mom won't let me just lay out there all the time.
I'll be posting some pictures soon...we have been doing alot of awesome noseart in the new car...
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Ah well...just thought I'd let you all know why I may not be online much in the next week.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
Mom has been stressed out about the ex. He has been doing a lot of threatening and scaring Mom. Duncan and I will protect her. Heck Duncan has already bitten him once.
Interesting news about Duncan...Mom got a letter from Duncan's original owner. I guess he is getting out of jail soon and wants to know about Duncan. He also says that Duncan was his service dog. Trained to warn him about oncoming seizures and protect him during them. THAT explains a lot! No wonder Duncan is good at sensing the ex's bad moods and barking or biting. It also explains why he is so protective of my littlest human brother who has some gross motor skill delays. The bad news is that Duncan isn't 7 yo like Mom thought, but 10 yo. In case you are wondering, there is no way Mom can give Duncan back. She loves him too much.
Now some news about me. Mom found a lump in a new spot. But she says it feels more like a mole...very small. I'm not going to panic yet.
Now I want everyone to send healing prayers to my best girl Miss Opy. And my other best girl Miss Flossy's brother Angus. Things are looking scary at Flossy's.
PS. Hey Casper! You're scaring me man! check in more often.
Friday, March 23, 2007
I do still keep opening the wound where my dew claws used to be. They are irritating the crap out of me. Mom hates all the blood I've been getting on the couch. Serves her right for messing with stuff that wasn't broke.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I haven't had much computer time (since I need Mom to turn it on), we've been dealing with renovations. Check out the holes in the kitchen ceiling!
There have been men in the house working on the upstairs bathroom every day for a week! It isn't all bad since Mom often let me stay out when everyone else was locked up in her bedroom or a cage. Ah peace and quiet, well sort of.
Mom was kinda cranky though since the toilet was leaking into the kitchen AFTER they had redone the plumbing. She also went a whole 4 days without a shower (thank goodness for the gym!). My human brothers were taking baths in the kitchen sink. One night Wookie waited in line for a bath and he got one too. He is sooo wierd. Mom thought it was funny.
So anyway, now that the plumbing is done, they are coming back to fix the ceiling (at least that is what Mom hopes). But the bathroom is still torn up because Mom is scraping glue off the walls and then she is going to paper and paint. I guess I really don't care because there is now vinyl in the bathroom instead of carpet, so I won't go in there. I don't like walking on anything but carpet. Makes it hard to get around these days.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Mom is a little disappointed because his "Elvis" tooth is gone. But she is happy he will be feeling better soon.
PS. Hey Wally how come I can't see your blog? Everytime I go there I can see it for a few seconds and then it says it is loading and all I can see is the background, none of the text or pictures?
Saturday, March 10, 2007
By the way, I want to thank everyone for all their concern and well wishes. Mom isn't panicking about my diagnosis, so I guess I won't either. For now I feel pretty good and I'm still young. I'm mean the Wookie is ancient for goodness sake! I'm only six. You are a really nice bunch of doggies. Thanks for caring about me and being my webfriends.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
After we left the vet Mom bought me my own small french fry from McD's. Some good came from it.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
On a good note, I do feel pretty good and am back to my stern, disciplined self.
My human brother did well yesterday too. Some complications, but minor ones.
Now to the real news. Mocha is gone. This time for good. Her Mom came and got her last night. She has a new place on 11 acres in the countryside. Sounds good, I wish they had taken Lily and Fanny too....just think how quiet things would be here without Fanny and Lily. But I guess this is my own cross to bear...evil sissies.
Well I was going to post a picture of my incision sight, but Mom said it looked too gruesome....so I guess you all will just have to trust me. (I wouldn't want to be responsible for Zach fainting...snicker).
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Hi all, Evie here. Mom heard from the vet, Maxey came through the surgery just fine. But the lump doesn't look good and the vet recommended sending it off for testing. One thing is for sure, it isn't just a fatty tumor. Please say some prayers for the next 10 days that it is benign. Mom is really worried.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Farwell my friends
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Mom also told me that she has scheduled my surgery for February 21...I guess I have a few weeks to say my farwells.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Mom has informed me that I will be going under the knife next month to have my lump removed. We had thought it was going away, but apparently it is getting big again. Wish I knew why...personally I think it is some kind of terrorist plot to over through the world. Mom isn't convinced that my having a lump has anything to do with the world though. But just in case we're going to have it removed.
Keep your paws crossed for me! Maybe it will start to shrink again.
On a different note Mom is getting fed up with Fanny. She attacked Evie a week or so ago over food, and tonight she bit the Wookie in three places, two of them near his left eye. Mom is very upset and had to hold the Wookie a half an hour til he stopped shaking.
I don't get it, it isn't like Wookie and Evie cause anyone any problem. Mom says she thinks she is unadoptable and would like to euthanize her. I don't think that is good. I doubt she would do anything to her, but who knows how much this lady can take!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
The schools have been closed and we lost power on Monday for about 5 hours.
The ice sparkles in the light of streetlamps and the sun. It sure is pretty but so c-c-c-cooold