Monday, April 30, 2007

Update...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been busy here...good and bad.

Mom had to go to court 'bout the evil ex, he didn't leave her alone, but now so far so good.

Mom is still scraping everything in site. She keeps going off to Lowe's (sometimes I get to come) and bringing stuff home. She says there is so much work to do on the house, she doesn't know if we'll get it on the market this year or not. Maybe the country will have to wait a year..bummer.

The really good news is that we got to go to Kathy's house twice this weekend!!! Nana and Pappa are back in town and they took the human brothers for overnight! Mom took us all out to Kathy's for an evening of wild running. Mom watched a video there about the Dog Whisperer. She was skeptical.

The weather has been really nice, but Mom won't let me just lay out there all the time.

I'll be posting some pictures soon...we have been doing alot of awesome noseart in the new car...

M-the-V

7 comments:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hi Max my buddy!

I'm glad evil ex is leaving you and yours alone. Let me know if you need backup, I can send Snickers over to bite his ankles.

Hi Evie! (tee-hee)

wally said...

Hey guys--Thanks for the update. Take good care of your mum. I know what you mean about the outdoors. Why do the apes have to work? Can't they just lounge outside with us all day, periodically going inside to bring us bully sticks, bones, and frosty paws (and maybe fruity drinks).

wally.

Anonymous said...

I will come and help Snickers with the ankle biting - I'm really good at it!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey sweet Maxey,

just popping in to say hi - and to send you my love :)

love
opy

Ben & Darling said...

hey Max-V,

I will always b there for you. Just tell me when you need me to bite SOMEONE butt.

Love ya.

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, I hope you and your mum are ok. You're watching the Dog Whisperer??? Is it nice?


~ fufu

wally said...

Maxy, It's my sissy's burpday and she keeps saying whensmaxycomingwhensmaxycoming! She misses you. She also isn't good at geography so she thinks Michigan is Maryland which is closer to us.

Hope you and your fam are having a good one! Have a little party in my sissy's honor, ok?

wally.