Tuesday, April 17, 2007

All quiet on the front...


Thanks to everydog (and their human) who worried about us. Things are quiet and Mom is starting to destress. Mom says she hasn't felt this good in 9 years. A PPO is a good thing I guess.


Now on to more important things...


Evie has been on a rigid diet and has lost a whopping 7lbs in one month.


Mom has been scraping and painting and cleaning. She said we are going to put the house on the market and move to the country. I know she looked at a property that had 6 acres yesterday...but she is just getting started. If we get to move to a place like Kathy's...I'd happily grow opposable thumbs and help with the painting!!


So anyway, things are busy as usual here...but calm at the same time. whew!
Oh and I included the picture of Lily in the crate because it is my favorite. tee hee...


M-the-V

7 comments:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

My Evie - I love your girth! Please don't get as skinny as Kate Moss or Nichole Ritchie! BLECH!!!

Boomer

Maximillian the Valliant said...

you sweet talker Boomer!!!

Evie is tee heeing in the background!

Maxey

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, if you ever gross opposable thumbs please show me a picture of that. That picture of Lily in a crate sure looks funny.

~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

M the V, life in the country is amazing! I love it at our other house - run run run run run!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

JustMeCopper said...

Max, that picture of Evie is funny. Why are you moving to the country?

wally said...

Hey Maxie--

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your ma. I'm glad she's feeling happier! Your house sounds fun.

wally.

ps. Ma ape wants to go on Evie's diet--will she have to stay in a cage?