Friday, March 23, 2007

Feeling fine...


Well I must admit that I'm feeling really good these days. I've been prancing around and even running up stairs. I guess that lump was making me sicker than I knew. Mom checks me everyday to see if the lump is returning. Course I love just to be pet by her. But so far, no new lumps.



I do still keep opening the wound where my dew claws used to be. They are irritating the crap out of me. Mom hates all the blood I've been getting on the couch. Serves her right for messing with stuff that wasn't broke.



M-the-V

7 comments:

wally said...

Hey Max--Good to hear you're feeling spry! Tell your mum she'd better check you thoroughly for lumps at least three times a day. And especially on the belly. And behind the ears. And that spot at the base of the tail. Mmmmmm. And I hear being fed snacks while being checked can help.

wally.

Anonymous said...

Wally has the right idea! Glad to hear your feeling spunky!

JustMeCopper said...

Max, you never did say. Where was your tumor? Is it likely to reoccur in the same place?

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I'm glad you are feeling good. I bet you those nasty tumors won't come back, you are too tough!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey so glad to hear you feel spry again M the V!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

wally said...

Max, I posted some pictures of my sister to make you feel better. They should make you VERY spry.

wally.

Casper said...

Glad to read that you are feeling well Max!!!