Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wookie update...

Well Wookie had his dental surgery. They removed 8 teeth!! Poor Wookie wasn't feeling great yesterday, but he is feeling better today. I can't imagine missing that many teeth!

Mom is a little disappointed because his "Elvis" tooth is gone. But she is happy he will be feeling better soon.

PS. Hey Wally how come I can't see your blog? Everytime I go there I can see it for a few seconds and then it says it is loading and all I can see is the background, none of the text or pictures?

M-the-V

8 comments:

Fu Fu said...

What?? They remove 8 teeth from Wookie? All at the same time? That must have hurt. I hope Wookie's all ok now. Hey Max, I like the idea of getting Lily to provide the fluffy fur. You think she's ok with it?

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Poor old Wookie - does he have enough teeth left to chew or is your Mom going to have to puree his food?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello Max

:O oh dear i cant believe i didnt know you HAD CANCER!!!

I feel so bad now =[

Im sorry i didnt hear about it earlier, but luckily you've got it cutted out now =]

I hope you are recovering well, and of course i will still think your handsome even if you have a BIG scar =]

love flossy

Girasol said...

OMG 8 teeth? I hope Wookie get well soon.

Tansy said...

Let us hope Wookie feels better without those unpleasant teeth! I must say (please don't repeat it to him) that he looked much like a Steif animal in that first photograph after his grooming appointment...

Best of food and treats,
Tansy

wally said...

Max--I don't know what the problem is! I haven't changed anything...no one else has mentioned a problem but maybe that's cuz they can't get there! Did my handsomeness overload the blogger servers?

Poor Wookie--all those teeth! I hope he's not in any pain. And that he can still enjoy eating!

wally.

Sophie Brador said...

Poor Wookie. He sure is cute.