Saturday, March 10, 2007

A new do for the Wookie..



Wookie went to the groomers this afternoon. Boy did he get butched...but at least it was by a professional instead of Mom's hack job. He must feel pretty good about it because he was trotting around looking like he hung the moon.


What do you guys think? Does he look good?

By the way, I want to thank everyone for all their concern and well wishes. Mom isn't panicking about my diagnosis, so I guess I won't either. For now I feel pretty good and I'm still young. I'm mean the Wookie is ancient for goodness sake! I'm only six. You are a really nice bunch of doggies. Thanks for caring about me and being my webfriends.
M-the-V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a mega cutie and obviously he knows it!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

We are here for you Maxie! Your ladies still love ya!

C-K-C

Deanna said...

How cute!

Fu Fu said...

Wookie looks cute but of course not as cute as Max... :)

~ fufu

wally said...

Holy cow! Wookie looks like a completely different dog. Glad to hear you are taking your diagnosis in stride. At 6 you're a youngin'!

wally.