Friday, March 30, 2007

to doings.....

Well the holes in the kitchen ceiling are gone. Mom says she has to do some painting. She gave up scraping the bathroom. Now she just have to earn some money to pay for drywalling. She is kinda ticked cause all the work is costing a lot more than expected.

Mom has been stressed out about the ex. He has been doing a lot of threatening and scaring Mom. Duncan and I will protect her. Heck Duncan has already bitten him once.

Interesting news about Duncan...Mom got a letter from Duncan's original owner. I guess he is getting out of jail soon and wants to know about Duncan. He also says that Duncan was his service dog. Trained to warn him about oncoming seizures and protect him during them. THAT explains a lot! No wonder Duncan is good at sensing the ex's bad moods and barking or biting. It also explains why he is so protective of my littlest human brother who has some gross motor skill delays. The bad news is that Duncan isn't 7 yo like Mom thought, but 10 yo. In case you are wondering, there is no way Mom can give Duncan back. She loves him too much.

Now some news about me. Mom found a lump in a new spot. But she says it feels more like a mole...very small. I'm not going to panic yet.

Now I want everyone to send healing prayers to my best girl Miss Opy. And my other best girl Miss Flossy's brother Angus. Things are looking scary at Flossy's.

M-the-V

PS. Hey Casper! You're scaring me man! check in more often.

5 comments:

wally said...

Sorry about the problems with the ex! Sounds like Duncan is a great judge of character. Cool that he's a seizure detection dog! One of my apes has seizures and they sometimes talk about getting a service dog. It's amazing how perceptive we can be about apes--their insides and outsides, eh?

wally.

ps. my sis sends smooches (i roll my eyes).

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Grrrrrrrrr! Your poor Mom.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

You stay on guard and protect your mom Max. And don't worry about that lump, I have little moles like that and I'm just fine.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thanks for wishing me well sweet Maxey - I am doing much better. I am sure that you will protect your mumma from her nasty ex...,.if you need some back up let me know, okay !

Love
Opy

Fu Fu said...

Max, so good to hear from you. Your mum's ex sound like a meanie. I hope Duncan bite him hard.
Take good care of your mum and dont let her get too stressed out


~ fufu