Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Surviving in a freezer...


Wow is it ever cold! We canids are getting a little stir crazy because we can't play outside. Mom keeps an eye on Wookie when he is out, he sometimes can't make it back to the door in the cold. Then Mom rushes out to get him. She has to carry me inside too...I just can't do the icy steps. Of course Evie likes the snow..but she is covered in thick fur and fat...not to be mean....but she is a little overweight...(ouch...okay she is just fluffy).


Wookie has been trying to hypnotize Mom. We think he wants more food.


Ariel the missing Aussie has been spotted, so as of yesterday she was still on the run, but still alive. Keep her in your prayers...we hope she can be found soon. I can't imagine being outside and scared right now.


M-the-Cold

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - if you run and run you stay warm. We play outside all the time and Chani doesn't have a lot of fur like I do. Bet Lily likes it outside too.

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Oh Max, it does look cold out there. I don't think I would like that much either. Can the Wookie share his hypnotizing secrets so I can get more food too?