Tuesday, February 27, 2007

News from Frankenpup...

Well my gentlepups, my bandages came off yesterday. I have a 7 inch incision stitched up, not too neatly I might add. The vet practically shaved me bald for heavens sake. I'm thinking the ladies aren't going to be lining up right now. (Opy and Pip do you still love me?)

On a good note, I do feel pretty good and am back to my stern, disciplined self.

My human brother did well yesterday too. Some complications, but minor ones.

Now to the real news. Mocha is gone. This time for good. Her Mom came and got her last night. She has a new place on 11 acres in the countryside. Sounds good, I wish they had taken Lily and Fanny too....just think how quiet things would be here without Fanny and Lily. But I guess this is my own cross to bear...evil sissies.

Well I was going to post a picture of my incision sight, but Mom said it looked too gruesome....so I guess you all will just have to trust me. (I wouldn't want to be responsible for Zach fainting...snicker).

M-the-Virile!

5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Ah.. you got shaved by the vet. But I'm sure you still look handsome. Mocha seems to be in a nice place now.
Take care Max, I got a few new toys waiting for you to help me discipline. :)

~ fufu

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey beautiful,

Of COURSE i will still love you with your scar - I think it will make you even more manly :-) We can do a comparison - mine is still pretty noticeable from my operation. Besides, you know I am not a superficial gal - I love you for your beauty AND brains :-)

Lots of love
Opy

wally said...

Hey---

Good for Mocha getting 11 acres. Sounds like a doggie paradise.

Glad you and your human pup are recovering well. Your female fans have clearly missed you.

wally.

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Glad your bandages came off and you're feeling virile. Be sure and give your mom some kisses for all the trials she's having lately.

Pip

Sophie Brador said...

Hi M the V, I totally understand how you feel. I had major surgery before christmas and my whole back leg was shaved. I came home with a giant ugly bandage and a cone. Then the bandage came off and I had staple all the way up the inside of my back leg. It was really gross ... and my mom actually posted the pics on my blog! oooh. Anyway, I am well on the road to recovery now and barely even remember all that nastiness, but I didn't have any lumps removed or have to wait for any scary results. I hope everything turns out perfect and you can keep nipping your evil sissies.