Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm alive!!!!!

For those of you who may be wondering...I'm still alive and doing great. All the other sibs are doing well too, except for Wookie who seems rather fragile these days. But he still seems happy to see Mom when she comes home.

Now for the big news (and reason why you haven't heard from me in a while). We are truly moving to the country!! Mom is putting the house on the market by July 16th and has been tearing around painting and cleaning etc. there have also been a lot of workmen in the house doing the things that Mom can't do. Siding and drywall.

Since Mom is spending every spare minute working on the house, I have to work harder keeping my human siblings out of trouble. I supervise them when they are playing in the backyard. It is a lot of work. So I haven't had a lot of time for chatting online.

Mom has already found her "dream" home and is negotiating, but she needs to sell this house first. And get this, her dream house is on two acres with woods surrounding it on 3 sides! Can you just imaging how much work I'm going to have to do to keep the birds off that property? I can't wait!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that we do get that house...We all totally love it!

Please post an update, I want to know how my friends are!

M-the-V

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh wow! A new house with so much land! I hope you get it, then you'll be able to run run run.

wally said...

Wow Max! That new house sounds AWESOME! My sissy wants to move in with you. But she'd want to move in with you if you lived in a one bedroom apartment. She'd sit on your lap.

Good luck selling your house and moving. It's nice of you to help.

wally.

JustMeCopper said...

How hot is it in Michigan?

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Chuckles! thanks for visiting. I do plan on running a lot. Mom says I'll have to keep deer out of the yard too in addition to birds.

Red Rover Red Rover send Ethel right over!!! Tell her that Duncan says she'd love the new yard plenty of room for a good game of fetch with a tennis racket to hit the balls far!!

Hi Copper! It isn't hot at all right now here, but it has been. Wookie has a terrible time when it is hot. We don't have air conditioning...so we rely on window fans. Usually that is enough.

Happy 4th of July!

Maxey

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Max, you must be really busy supervising the hooman pups and keeping the birds out. Do post pic of your handsome self soon ok

~ girl girl

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That would be so cool if you mom gets the knew home! We will be keeping our paws crossed for her. I'm glad to hear that the Wookie is doing okay, though rather fragile. Tell you mom not to overdo it!

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Congrats to your mom on all her good work getting the house ready. We all hope you get the house in the country--we'll be keeping paws crossed.

You will have a lot to do on 2 acres--think about all the mischief your human brothers will get into!

Pippin