Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mom's hogging the puter...

Sorry you haven't heard from me recently. I haven't even been able to check up on my friends. Mom is hording the computer. She has been shopping on EBAY! Can you imagine. What the heck is so important about purses and makeup? If it doesn't revovle around me than it can't be that important.

On the other side I've been sleeping on Mom every night for the last 2 weeks. Mom has a nice cool fan in her room. Yes, I'm special. But she also lets Fanny, Duncan and Evie sleep there too.

Wookie has been under the weather, literally. He doesn't tolerate the heat very well. Mom and the vet think he may have had a seizure brought on by the heat. But I think he is just old. Mom took him in to the groomer to get most of his fur shaved off so he will be more comfortable. He looks like a plucked chicken. And the groomer accidentally cute his neck open with the clippers. His skin is so frail it just caught right up in it. She felt really horrible, but he is okay. Just looks like he had a tracheotomy.

Mom is painting like a fiend. She wants to put the house on the market this year still! I think she should wait til April...but she may not listen to me. I need to train her better. Any ideas how?

M-the-V

4 comments:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I have always found that if I wave chocolate in front of my mom she would listen to me.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Max. good to hear from you. Cool that you get to sleep with your mum in front of the cooling fan. Hope Wookie is better now

~ girl girl

wally said...

Max--definitely sounds like your mum may need some obedience classes. Good to hear you are getting prime fan space. I've been sleeping on the floor cuz it's cooler. I think we should all put in for a summer home somewhere not-so-hot!

wally.

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hey Max! How's the wookie doing?