Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meet my new housemates





I think I told you guys about my Mom's new foster Charley. Here he is. He is pretty nice, he can't hear so when Lily barks at him he ignores her. It is too funny. She doesn't quite get why he doesn't seem afraid of her.




And here is HeatBlast. Yes, my human brothers named him for a cartoon character. He is a dwarf hamster. Mom says he looks like a border collie pingpong ball. He came home tonight. My mom says he belongs to my human brothers. I think my Mom is nuts. He certainly didn't sit still for pictures.




Oh, and there is a new cat in the basement too. But he doesn't like us dogs, so he stays in the basement. I'll get a picture of him soon.

8 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Charley is very handsome - but not as handsome as you Maxey. My heart still belongs to you....

Love
Opy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Max, woh you have so many new housemates. Charley looks cute and you got a new hammie friend. That's so pawsome

~ Girl girl

wally said...

Charley looks like my friend Upchuck, I mean Tuchuck! You're lucky to have so many sibs. And (mostly) get along with 'em.

wally

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Max, it was good chatting with you at the chat room. Dad grew up in North Central Ohio and lived in Toledo for a while. Heck, Dad has been to Hell and back. He assures us it freezes over every winter. Stay in touch, because the Collies know every dog will want their MTV (Maximillian The Valliant).
Essex & Deacon

Anonymous said...

Your house sounds like ours...always a new cat showing up. Abby & I have 3 cats and we put our paws firmly down that there are to be no more. We found you on paw it forward. Nice blog!
Abby & Rosie

Casper said...

Merry Christmas!!! It's great to have new pals!

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Maxey, Glad you had a good Essexmas. Thanks for stopping by. You can show the picture of the chicken necks and all your snow. Have you ever considered going with M-TV as a handle? That 1980s song goes "I want my M-TV" would sure fit a handsome fellow like you.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New year dear Maxey - hope 2008 is a great year for you and your family :-)

Love
Opy