Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've been tagged...

by the beautiful and excellent Ethel...sigh...drool.

But I am an open book! How could I possibly have 8 things you don't know about me?

1) I used to be an only dog.
2) I used to like other dogs. Then one tried to kill me. I fought her off. Cause I'm tough.
3) I have bitten my Mom and my oldest human brother. I didn't mean to bite my Mom but my oldest human brother was irritating me.
4) I was the last tri-colored puppy at the pet store. I'm the only animal in the house that wasn't a rescue. Even Schnitzel, my cat, was rescued.
5) My sissie Evie lets me dominate her. But my sissie Lily pulls my tail.
6) I used to squat to pee until my brother Louie showed me how to lift my leg.
7) I was 14 weeks old before I was potty trained. My youngest human brother is 3 1/2 YEARS and still not potty trained.
8) I have taught all the dogs in the neighborhood how to howl.

I want to tag Rafe and Tansy!

Maxey

Here is another thing about Maxey, he is really bossy and thinks he is in charge. I have to pull his tail all the time when he tries to boss me around and nips me in the butt. I think he is an annoying small fry. - Lily

6 comments:

wally said...

Ewwww--more goopy stuff about my sissy. I used to pull my sissy Morgan's tail--do you think that was annoying?

I bit my gramps! It happens.

wally.

wally said...

MAX! i'M on my brother's ACcount, leaving YOU messages.

You forgot #9: I aM the Handsomest DoG in the worLD and you can feel my hotness from EtheL's house!

ETHEL.

Janie said...

I have never bit anybody yet.

Janie T.P.

Anonymous said...

Great list!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Max, is it painful when Lilly pulls your tail?

~ girl girl

Forest Dogs said...

Hee Hee - Jazz used to pee squatting until I told him to pee like a real male dog... he does it properly now!

Hi Maximillian

The Dona Nobis Pacem (Peaceglobe) Day has really caught the imagination of some blogging dogs. Up until now, the Catosphere has dominated, but Mimi, founder of the Blogblast for Peace (yes, it really does have that many names!) has sent out a plea for more peace-loving dogs to join:

The Second Official
Blogblast for Peace
Wednesday
6th June 2007


...Excitement is building...

(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic! *lick*)