Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby its cold outside...

Hello gentledogs,


I just wanted to give a little update. Right now I certain I am living in Hell's freezer. It was 2 degrees last Friday morning. 2! That is pretty cold for Michigan. AND we've had snow and snow and snow. We've had two major snow falls, then it melts and goes into Mom's basement. Then it snows again. It is hard for me to get my daily sun in, Mom doesn't let me sit outside for very long, even when I want to.


In addition to the cold, we've had a bunch of strange dogs traipsing through the house.


First there was Santana, this black lab/chow mix that came up to Mom when she was dropping the human brothers off at daycare. His owner came looking for him, knocking door to door until they found him.


Then Reggie came to stay. Reggie's foster mom was going to Hawaii, so Mom said she would wathch him. He was pretty nice, he treated me with respect, so he was fine.


Then Arrow showed up at the back fence. He was pretty obnoxious, but Mom fell in love with him. Like that doesn't happen every day! Anyway, Arrow went to Collie Rescue yesterday and Mom is feeling mopy. But since Duncan, Lily and Charley hated him and kept picking fights...well. Mom also said she couldn't afford another dog right now. So she is a bit weepy. Ah well, peace is restored to the house (well, Lily is still here).


We are looking forward to spring here.


M-the-V

4 comments:

wally said...

Whoa! That is cold! That is also a lot of dogs! That's why I'm totally a jerk to other dogs--otherwise my ma ape would start collecting them. She's a sucker.

wally.

ps. Ethel sends her love!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Max. Wah it sure is cold at your side. But nice that so many dogs came to "visit" you

~ Girl girl

Studio Evans said...

Max, I hear ha buddy! My mom moved us from sunny California to CANADA and it snows forever here!

Stay warm woofer!

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Dad told us Hell was in Michigan. Then he showed it to us on the map. So we know Hell freezes over every winter.

We loved the snow in Ohio, but were not thrilled with 5 degrees. It was awhile before we got use to the heat in the Keys.

Dog Speed friend,

Essex and Deacon