Monday, February 18, 2008

Mom's coming home tomorrow.

Thank goodness.

I know I didn't tell you what I've been plagued with while Mom was gone. Charley was more important than my complaints,but do you know that Mom left me, Evie and Lily at Miss Jenny's house? And did you know that Miss Jenny has a little terriorist (ie. scottish terriorist) named Chloebelle. Well I fixed her good, she won't even come near me. She wouldn't keep her nose out of my business so I peed on her face. Sure did. HA!

M-the-ever-V

PS thanks for all the lovely notes on Charley's passing. I know Mom will appreciate them. She is still having a hard time accepting that she wasn't there for him when he needed her. But I know he knew she loved him. Heck he got to sleep with his head on her pillow under the covers with her.

3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I can't believe you peed on a girl doggie's face Max...

~ Girl girl

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

This just goes to show you deserve that funky award we gave you in our 13 February entry.

Essex & Deacocn

wally said...

Ha! Good job Maxy V! Sometimes a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.

wally.