Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm mad!!

I did a very long and wonderful entry a week ago and it never showed up in my blog!!! There were pictures of Shelby, witty observations and the Book MeMe that the Key Collies tagged me for. I guess I have to start all over.


Here is Shelby.


She is a Corgi-something. (Keep your tongue in your mouth Wally!!)

Shelby was with us for a month, but she was just adopted last sunday. I got to tag along.

We are expecting a new foster doggie from Michigan Sheltie Rescue. She is a senior lady whose Mom has to go into a nursing home. I'm a little excited about having someone of my own gentle breed to boss around.

Mama Hamster had eight more babies last week. They are REALLY tiring her out. But she is doing well. They will be going to Pet Supplies Plus in another week. Then Mama Hamster will have the cage to herself. Papa Hamster is starting to look like a sumo wrestler. I can't seem to get a good picture of the hammies. Probably because they are so small.

Nickey almost had to leave as he shredded Duncan's ear. But Mom has been "riding" his butt to keep him more in line. I tried to tell her that life would be so much easier if it was just me she had. But she seems to like having the pack.

More later

Maxey (or MTV to the Key Collies)

2 comments:

wally said...

Whew! I'm so glad my ma ape didn't see that dog or she'd be driving to get him!

You were right about the cheating. My ma ape is awful! But she doesn't know how your mom does the fostering thing and lets them go--she spends 20 minutes at the shelter evaluating a dog and she wants to bring every one of them home!

wally

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

MTV. Neither Essex or Deacon would have shredded the ear. Maybe bit him in the butt, but not shred the ear.

Shelby sure is cute. Keep on blogging, because as the song goes "We love our MTV"