Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm alive...I'm here

For anyone who's noticed I've been offline for a bit. Mom didn't pay the internet bill...bahahahah. Well actually Mom tried to change carriers and it just took a while. But I'm back. Course it is summer, and I've been kinda lazy.




Okay, here is the news. Mom is adopting Tavish. Wookie is feeling loads better. We have a new foster named Sophie. She doesn't like cats though, so I haven't seen much of the kitties.


My human brother lost his front teeth.


And Mom found a cute picture of her and my little human brother at halloween. I did say we were boring didn't I? hmm maybe I should have?


M-the-V

7 comments:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We were starting to wonder where all our cyber-paw pals had went. Glad to hear you are doing okay and that Tavish is part of your pack.

How is Nickolas doing? Is he still trying to boss everyone around?

Take care of you hooman brother, they need the good care of a Sheltie or a Collie.

Dog Speed,

Essex & Deacon

Tatum Tot said...

Oh Lucky Tavish! I'm glad you are back to posting, tell your silly hooman to pay that bill! :)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Welcome back Maxey - now, you know that I missed you :)

love

Opy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Max. I missed you doggies. I hope to see more pictures of you soon

~ Girl girl

GeeRome said...

Tavish is beautiful! Congrats on the new addition!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Visit my blog for a little surprise :-)

Josh and Jess

World of Animals, Inc said...

Tavish looks like a great addition to your wonderful family. We are very happy to read that you are all doing well. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals