Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy, busy, busy


Well, I've been out of the blog world a little bit. Mom's been busy...there was a christmas parade that Mom took the human brother's to...and get this, she also took their daddy and his girlfriend to the parade. I think she did this for the human brothers. They were pretty happy.

Mom's new job is going really well. She is happy, but pre-occupied. Now that she is happy at work she has too much energy. She has been cleaning...I mean scary cleaning. She went through the closets and the boys clothes...she rearanged the furniture, cleaning underneath for goodness sake. Tonight she has all her candles burning and she keeps sniffing and smiling. It is kinda wierd.

Life has been happier here, although I know that Mom is still sad about Harry. He hasn't been adopted yet and is still at the rescue kennel. But it is quieter here. Mom says she wants to keep Duncan..I wouldn't mind he and I get along. I just wish she would get rid of Lily. Duncan has gotten pretty protective of Mom and the human brothers. He even nipped Mom's ex husband when he picked up the littlest brother. Mom was shocked, but laughed later.

So anyway, I've been keeping busy putting the christmas card list into an excel format so I can merge it easily. I was going to get all dressed up for my christmas card picture...but I think I'd rather take a nap on the blankie that Nanny made me. I hope everyone is doing well....

And

WELCOME HOME FREDA!!!! I missed you.

M-the-V

4 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, welcome back.. I was missing you. Good to hear that Duncan loves your mum. I'm making a card to you too. Look out for it. :)


~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hey handsome, glad to see you're back!!! I think Duncan sounds like a great boy for your mom to keep, with you and him on guard, there is nothing your mom or your hooman brothers need to be afraid!!

Oh, and if you love my boootiful tongue, will you come and vote for my tongue picture??

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=256

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

You sure are cute! Happy birthday (very late, I know).

Anonymous said...

Wow Max, it is great to catch up your blog and to see that things are going so well for you. You are one cute little guy!!