Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm in trouble...

Mom says I'm in going to be living in the dog house for a while. I'm not sure what that means, but I guess she is pretty mad. You see, Lily stole some food out of a bowl and when Mom grabbed her to put her in the cage she got mad and tried to pick a fight with me. So I got ticked and started barking back...then I went and grabbed Mom slipper to punctuate my position with neck breaking, only...Mom's foot was in the slipper. I ended up draging my canine tooth along the top of her foot and hurting her.

I feel really bad...and I was going to post about some good news...but Mom says I can't have computer time right now...(sniff)

M-the-Pathetically Sorry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh .... you better give your Mom big kisses to make up for it ... if she even lets you near her.

Jay said...

Oh dear... I hope your mum's foot was not hurt badly. It's alright, Maxey... we make mistakes sometimes.

I'm sure your mum will forgive you soon.

~Jay

JustMeCopper said...

Max, I bet your Mom will forget about her foot.

You are really into the neck breaking thing aren't you.

Anonymous said...

Well, just let her know she has such a slim petite little foot you couldn't see it in the slipper.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Oh... I hope your mum's ok now. I'm sure you didnt mean it and it was an accident. Please come back soon Max. I'm missing you already. You gotta come back and help me with Witchy Cat

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Ah oh....you in trubble... I've done that to mum too with her hand in the glove....I love to bite and chew and shake gloves.... so I once did that with mum's fingers still in...

Don't worry I dont' think your mom can stay mad at you for long!!

Lots of nibbly love,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Poor Maxey! Don't feel so sad, I Snickers have gotten Mama's fingers and hand before and she forgave me. So we're sure your Mama will forgive & forget. Doggies just have little spats sometimes. You probably didn't even know your Mama's foot was in that soft fuzzy slipper, hehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers