Friday, December 15, 2006

Confessions, Excuses and Apologies...


Hello my friends. All of your cards are wonderful and I'm really enjoying them. But I must confess that mine have not even been made yet. I need Mom's help and she has been super busy. She was in Miami for a conference this week and you wouldn't
believe who took care of us! My ex daddy! He and his girlfriend stayed here with my human brothers and me, Evie and Fanny. AND....ugh, Mocha. Yes, Mom has been at it again. But Mocha is different (besides the fact that she is a pure bred pittbull), she belongs to Mom's ex... They lost their house and she was staying in the cold. She is okay for a girl.

Mom is a little upset, someone is really interested in Duncan. Looks like they might come meet him this weekend, and it seems a good home for him. Mom wants to keep him.

The really good news is that Lily has been staying with Miss Kathy. It has been so nice, no one pulling my tail.

Fanny has been awful. She keeps getting out and running. She escaped last night, this morning and tonight. Every since she was lost in the woods for two days she has wanted to just run. Mom doesn't know what to do with her.

Duncan and Mocha have been really sick. Mom has been cleaning up diarhhea for 2 weeks and when that isn't been happening, Wookie has been peeing on her bed.

The really bad news is that my human brothers have been having a rough time too. Last week my 3 yo brother fell on the sidewalk and broke his arm really bad. Mom had to spend a whole day at the hospital while he underwent surgery to straighten the break and get a cast put on. He has been really cranky. My older human brother has had a double ear infection too.

So you see my friends..there hasn't been much time to do much of anything. I'm really sorry, but it looks like my holiday cards are going to Happy New Year cards.

M-the-V

7 comments:

Sunshade said...

Oh boy Max, you and your mom sure lead a busy life! No worries about the cards, just do what you can, we are a bunch of very understanding pups!!

Hope your little hooman brother is ok... he must have been so brave! Tell him he's a good boy for me ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, tell your mum no worries and dont be too stressed out on the card making ok. Take good care of your human brothers ok. :)

~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I would love a cyber blog card buddy!

Hope your poor Mom is okay with all this yukky stuff going on! You give her plenty of looks and be a good boy, okay?

We love you guys!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hey Max,

I say tell your mom to not worry about the cards; she's got her hands full. At least she has you to take care of her and the house.

Boomer

Anonymous said...

Whoah - your Mom has her hands full! Maybe you need to herd all the dogs into one room and give them a good talking to!!!

wally said...

max,

sorry to hear about your woes. i'm sure you will take extra good care of your mum and your brothers.

and a late card just means the holidays last that much longer!

take care, buddy.

wally.

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Oh Maxey--y'all are having a time. I hope your brothers are better now.

I Christmas tagged you--you can see about it at my blog.

Happy Holidays
Pippin