Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The mystery pup....

This is the new border collie/mix puppy in Mom's life. She doesn't have a name yet. It might be Hope, or Annie, or Betty.
She is only 7 weeks old and was bought at a pet store (normally I don't go in for that...but they said she had a hernia and needed to be discounted).
And here she is with her new mommy! This is Mom's and my good friend Kathy. That is right! This pretty little fluf of mischeivous doesn't have to live with us! But I do have to see her periodically. Strangely enough, Stella the terroist is relatively nice to her. Go figure.
Mom helped Kathy get her...and the hernia was just a stupid belly button hernia...I mean even I have one of those! Mom and Kathy are suckers for black and whites. Although Mom likes a little tri dropped in there too.
M-the-V

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you help teach the pup good manners (or not)!

Ben & Darling said...

hi Im benjamin. Just dropping by to say hi.

Fu Fu said...

Max, your left frame works ok already. Evie is looking so cute. Glad that you got yummy treats for xmas. Cute puppy, do update us what is her new name. :)


~ fufu

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey guys,

Zach, that puppy already has some good bad behaviors started. She kept going after my 3yo human brothers toes...he giggled. Then she would take the bathroom rug and pull it into the kitchen. Since she is only 7 weeks she doesn't have any sauve herder moves, no, she would sort of leap and jump about outside. She does have a very good triumph trot going though.

Fufer, I'll let you know when a name is decided. Mom is pulling for Annie Hope. Miss Kathy originally liked Hope, but doesn't think it is quite right.

M-the-V

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

She looks like a black & white cookie to me! She should be named cookie.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

JustMeCopper said...

I went without a name for almost a week. Silly Moms.

Sunshade said...

I go for Oreo, I am very original!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family, may all your wishes come true!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade