Thursday, December 21, 2006

I've been tagged...and tagged.

Well this has taken me long enough to answer, but I've been Christmas tagged by first Boomer and then Pippin (congrats on the new pack member, he's cute, when are your people moving?)

So...Here are three things I'd like under my tree.

1. A big raw bone.
2. Just my mom and me.
3. A certificate for a car ride a day for the year.

What I don't want under my tree.

1. Lily....need I say more.
2. nail clippers or any grooming supplies.
3. plane tickets for my Mom to go away again.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that everyone has been tagged at this point...so I think I'll just go with it. If you are reading this and haven't made your list...post and let us know so we can go visit you and see your list!

M-the-V

5 comments:

Sunshade said...

Ohhh... I hope you get your mom all to yourself and that she doesn't have to go away... May all your wishes come true Maxey.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Oooh - I like #3 - I'm gonna steal it for next year!!! I hope you get ALL your wishes!!

Fu Fu said...

MAX.... So happy to hear from you again. Glad you got my card. What are you busy with buddy, I missed you

~ fufu

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Oh thanks for stopping by Sunny, Zach and Fufers. It is so nice to talk to you again.

I hope with the holiday that I'll be able to get caught up with everyone. I took a brief look at all of your blogs and I can't wait to read them at leisure.

I have been busy trying to keep everyone in line...whew. Mom is overwhelmed at work making all the coding changes to the hospital system for the 2007 Medicare changes. Busy time of the year for her...so she is frazzled when she gets home. I think my human brothers are missing their daddy. They haven't spent the night with him in 4 weeks, except for when Mom was gone to Miami. The break in their routine has made them sooo cranky. One night this week the boys were both crying for a solid HOUR. We are all pretty tired.

M-the-V

wally said...

maxey,

i hope all your wishes come true. this is top secret (because i think it's supposed to be a surprise) but there are TWO raw bones in our freezer. i'd give you my sister's!

wally.

ps. i love me and mawma time, too. i get it every weekend when we go on a walk just for us. i've got her well trained.