Monday, December 04, 2006

Rescue, cards, and normal days....

Look at the face of our personal rescue hero! She and Starry are back to normal. Thank goodness. Fanny has been able to go outside in the backyard without the tether. She doesn't seem to want to jump the fence. She and Evie tore around the yard last night in the cold and snow. I'd rather sit on my pillow.Life has gotten back to normal. Lots of rest and relaxation. Duncan has been playing tug-o-war with Evie. Evie loves tug and no one ever wants to play.Mom is pretty jealous. I mean look at all the christmas cards I received just yesterday! These all came on the same day!! Mom has gotten one christmas card...tee hee. But of course, she hasn't sent hers out yet (or mine!). Mom says she'll help me get it done this week.
Wookie has been feeling good but sounding terrible. His cough is awful. But he has gotten downright frisky. When Mom comes home from work and lets him out of his cage he tears around top speed (and I do mean a run) and circles Mom's legs. He also thinks he is the cat's meow, literally. This is a picture of him squeezing out of the cat door to the basement. He has discovered that he can fit through there and get into the basement where there is cat food, dog food and a litter box. Mom says that he poops in the same room the cat box is, she figures he has decided to become feline. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how awful that sounds. Maybe he really is a cat and not a dog? Do you think?

And finally I have some video of me showing off my backyard and barking skills. Duncan and Evie helped. This was taken a couple days ago before the snow. But that other dog is Winston the chocolate lab that lives behind us. I still think he is trespassing on my turf. But he is nice enough.

Normal day in my backyard.

9 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Great movie M! I can't believe the little guy uses a cat door!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Cool movie! That Wookie must be just lots of fluff to fit through the door.

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Boy--Evie and Duncan sure are fluffy--does your mom have to spend a lot of time on Evie's coat? I think Wookie is a cat--be careful

Pippin

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That's silly that Wookie thinks he's a cat!

Hey, did I see Evie in that video? Oh my word, she's gorgeous!!!!

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey guys,

I think Wookie is a cat...but he is too old to be dangerous. All he does is walk around a snack.

Pip, Mom brushes all of us (with fluff) every Sunday. Duncan doesn't shed much because someone trimmed him way down. But Evie and Lily really shed a lot. Mom keeps trying to groom me..I hate it. But she makes me. Lily and Evie love it, and Wookie stands in line like he is supposed too. I guess he used to be groomed back when his original owner still cared about him. Mom grooms him to make him happy, though most of his fur is just now growing back in from the flea investation.

Boomer, yup, my sissy is on the tape and yup, she is gorgeous..well for a sissie.

M-the-V

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, glad to hear that everything is find in your home. :) How many cards have you got so far?

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

YIPPEE! Everybody's doing well!!! My card to you is on the way!

Love nibbles,
MIss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Maxie,

So glad things are getting back to "normal" for you.

Love your movie, it made me smile :-)

Love
Opy

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hey Max, I tagged you! Check out my site for the rules!