Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Santa Came!

Christmas Eve was so exciting. My human brothers picked out cookies and left milk for Santa. I checked out the tree to make sure all the lights were lighting and the ornaments were straight.I vowed to stay awake and greet Santa. Being an exceptionally good watch dog I knew I'd hear Santa.
But when I woke up, look at what I found! Santa must truly be magical!

My human brothers and Mom had a great day, lots of wonderful presents.
And look what Santa left for us in the freezer! Turkey necks!
I got to eat mine outside so no one would bother me and try and take it.
All of our Christmas wishes have come true (well except for Lily is still here .) But who is this?

M-the-V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH .. did you get a new sibling? Those turkey necks look GREAT! Glad you had a good Christmas.

wally said...

maxy,

i hope you and your canine and human family had a great time. your turkey necks look great! that little guy is CUTE. but don't let him take your turkey neck.

wally.

JustMeCopper said...

Cute puppy, who is he?

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh did Santa give you a puppy?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunshade said...

WOW!! Turkey necks!!!! I love those too, and it looks like you had a wonderful X-mas....now... who's that mystery pup?? Is that your mom's X-mas pressie from Santa??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade