Thursday, September 14, 2006

Actually not annoyed today!

Today was a very good day! Mom took me and the sissys to her friend's house in the country. We dogs get to walk off leash there. Mom loves to take me for a walk cause I usually stay right beside her. She calls me her "obedient son." And I am! She spends a lot of the walk calling for Evie, Lily and Fanny. She and her friend Kathy talk about how wonderful I am.

But today I actually did some venturing off into the brush. I saw more of the sights and smelled more of the smells than I ever have before. There were deer, rabbit and squirrel smells everywhere! I lost sight of Mom a couple of times and she had to call for me once. But I know she isn't mad, she and her friend talked about how much better I must be feeling to be so adventurous. I was hoping for a nice juicy bone like Ranger had yesterday, but mom had to take Evie to the self serve doggie wash and she forgot.

On one sour note, Lily pulled my tail last night. Mom saw it and Lily got in trouble. hehee.

M-the-V

No comments: