Saturday, September 23, 2006

Crime Wave Update...


Well you wouldn't believe it. The thieves actually came while mom was outside with us in the morning. They are bold, I'll give them that and I happen to know from personal experience that there was some awesome stuff in that brown box.

So mom was outside and here come the thieves. I barked loudly and ran back and forth at the fence. I thought, "finally, mom will be able to put an end to this!" But do you know what she did my dog friends? She waved at them and said "good morning." Then she shushed me and the sissies. What the ....

I'm a little disgusted with mom right at the moment...to say the least.

M-the-V

1 comment:

Sunshade said...

Max, you're THE MAN!!! What is wrong with your mom anyway??

BTW, you are so sweet!! You like my fluffiness?? DANG! mum just cut them all off... I promise they will grow back, REALLY FAST ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade