Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Is there no end?


I love my mom. She is great. She loves me best. But sometimes I think she has totally lost it. I mean she can't seem to let anything go. Take the new addition this week.

Yeah, that is a big, black, slobbery lab. And it is a puppy too. An 80 lb puppy.

So you're thinking what I'm thinking. Is she crazy? First Lily and now this? She keeps telling me that he is too much of a baby to go to a rescue kennel. She says he needs a mommy, he needs to be fostered in a home. She tells me he is leaving...but when? To his credit he is already housetrained and knows many things (primarily wrinkling his brow and giving mom the brown droppy eye look). He also bugs Lily by sniffing her butt. She hates it and sits immediately and snaps. I think that is pretty funny.

On a good note though, Cimmie was adopted by a great family. Lucky dog, she is an only child now. sigh.... Here is Cimmie, I didn't care much for her. Too much jumping around and never laying on the couch.

Well speaking of laying around it is bedtime. I get to sleep with my mom. Lily doesn't. I love bedtime.

M-the-V

4 comments:

Bill said...

MTV,

I'm sorry to see that your mom suffers from the same horrible affliction as mine. I hope for your sake the lab pup will be out of your fur shortly.

Best,

William John Gavin, American

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Ain't it the truth! Glad to see you're still up and barking.

M-the-V

ranger said...

now max, listen up bud. labs are kewl. really kewl. just give 'em a chance!

-*w00f*

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Okay Ranger, I'm willing to give you and the big doofus here the benefit of the doubt. He did actually bark Lily down tonight. Can't be all bad.

M-the-V