Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ahahahahha!!!!





Man did Lily ever GET IT! I've had the most fun today that I've had in a long time. My mom adopted Harry out last night. Hasta Lavista baby! Not that I regret helping the poor big baby. But man am I glad he is gone. But get this! Mom received cash for his adoption that belongs to the rescue group. Well this morning Lily got in mom's purse and ATE $40!!! Mom said she was going to make a Samoyed-skinned rug. I'm sorry my mom has to cough up the $40 but all I can say is bahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!

Well as promised here are some pictures of my sissies.



This is Starry Night (left, she is ancient) and Evie (right, I like her, everyone likes her).

And this is Fanny. Don't let the innocent look fool you. She isn't. She was a tough street dog when mom took her in. She and Starry are fosters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be in trouble too if I ate $40.00. Actually, mom would laugh, and dad would be grumbly at first, then laugh.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Your family, fosters and all, are wonderful!

Freda said...

Hey M-theV,

You, you sissies and your mom are reeeeeally cooools for providin' in-between homes for soooo many of our buddies. You should all get Cooools Medals made of sausage for that. Maybe your mom could use a cappuccino, latte, espresso or somethin' instead. Maybe all one two one two (three)?

Dog, one two one two ($40)! Lily must have some of the most expensive poop in town! Remember, if there is more than one two one two (1/2) of a paper monies then your mom can cash it in. Butt first, Arf! Arf!, Lily has to cash it out. Arf! Arf! Arf! Sorry, just had to bark it. (Don't bark Lily, but I think your mom could get more than one two one two ($40) for a Samoyed-skinned rug.)

Thanks for the photos. Great to see your nice family, minus Harry.

You've been added to my 'Paw Pals'. Cooools!

Woof!

Freda

Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......(sowie, just can't control my self)

I think Lily was trying to make her point - A Samoyed? PRICELESS!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sunshade said...

Oh Max, I almost forgot...

Come see if you are interested in the X-mas Card Exchange!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sunshade said...

Nah Max, don't think I'll need a passport. I think, after talking with you, I can get away with batting my eye lashes and show them my sexy butt!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade