Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes




Something remarkable is happening to me. Since my scary wicked week my lump is shrinking! My mom got me on that thyroid medicine and I've never felt better in my life! I'm back on my toes keeping order in this household. I'm the enforcer again! I even got a few free nips at Lily's butt and took off before she could pull my tail. And if all of this wasn't good, the lump is shrinking!!!! Looks like that medicine was made in the good ole USofA. No commie/terrorist GPS tracking device can withstand the ingenuity of the good ole USofA. Looks like I'll be spared the knife and mom will be able to put those funds towards something else....maybe getting Harry the slobbery black lab out of here would be a good goal for her. (no offense Ranger, buddy)

Now if I could only get my feet to feel better. Mom is working on that too.

But it was a beautiful, warm day, and life is looking good right now. Especially after seeing this picture! he he

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Maximillian,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au :-) It's great to have you here - and I am sure you will make lots of new friends :-)

Love
Opy

Baily said...

great blog!

nose licks
baily