Saturday, September 02, 2006

Scary Wicked Week

Hey furry friends,

I've not been online in a week, and man what a week it has been. The commie GPS that was grafted under my skin sent a shock through my system causing a seizure. Luckily I was sleeping on my mom's legs and she saw it and held me through it. But it scared her. I is hard to tell her what a seasoned warrior I am.

Well as a result I spend the next day at the vet. I underwent x-rays, an ECG and blood draw. Despite their commie efforts everythign was fine except my thyroid. Mom says this is good news, easy to treat. AND it won't effect my surgery day this month to get the huge lump (GPS) removed. Man it is a hard thing to look forward to going under the knife, but desperate times call for desperate dogs.

Later all,

Maximillian the Incredibly Valliat

2 comments:

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hi Max,

You are quite valiant to put up with that Lily and all the others. I"m sorry you had a seizure, but glad that it's treatable. I had horrible things done to me at the vet last week--I hope your date with the surgeon is not nearly so traumatic.

Pip

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Well thank you my little beauty queen. Sorry about your vet trip, what were your people thinking? I hope you got to lift a pie afterwards.

M-the-V