Monday, October 09, 2006

Household revolt...


My name is Lily. It has come to my attention that my so-called-brother, Max, has been defaming me in public utilizing this blog. As he is currently outside enjoying a nice evening, and I am being loyal to my mom by staying by her side, I'd like to set the record straight. I am not evil, stupid or fat. Clearly you can see by my picture that I am a intelligent, happy, FLUFFY girl. Sure I've been known to pull his tail, shred toilet paper, magazines and eat money, I feel that this is my inate right as a Samoyed who is denied the right to work as my breed was meant to do. The fact that I don't like snow, the outside or exercise is beside the point. Afterall, I was bred to provide warmth and clothing too...and I'm a great sleep buddy and shed as much as possible should my mistress choose to spin my fur into yarn and knit a nice sweater for the boys.
I've asked my sisters and new brother to provide me some backup.

Hi, I'm Evie. Everything that Lily says is true. Absolutely, course everything Max says is true. Now do you have any small furry creatures who need mothering?


Don't let her fool you, she is an idiot and not nearly as in charge as she thinks. I am older, wiser and cuter. - Starry


What? Was I supposed to say something? ahem.. Something. - Poo

Well Fanny refused to stop her cat hunt to comment, but I'm sure she would agree that I'm a wonderful girl. And I know that my Mom loves me!

Lily - The Princess of Quite A Lot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very funny and I believe you are all wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I know that Lily has to be absolutely wonderful, gorgeous, and smart - she's just a bigger version of ME!!!!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Lily, you are a cute white doggy. Evie's cute too, is she a Samoyed too? I love all the doggies in your family. hee

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

hehe...Lily, I'm sorry but I gotta take side with Maxey. One thing that's for sure tho, you are definitely not fat or ugly, I think you are rather cute, and the fact that you remind yourself to shed a lot in case your mama gets cold speaks a lot about you!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey fellow doggies! Shhhh Max is still eating...

I just knew you would be on my side! (well I knew Sunshade would take Max's side, too).

Boomer I was particularly hoping you would reply to me. I think you are handsome.

Zach thank you for your support, but I think you mean that you are a smaller version of ME.

Fu Fu, you look incredibly like one of my toys that no longer has a squeaker. Do you have a squeaker? Evie is a Samoyed/Sheltie, Fanny is a Border Collie/Pitt Bull, Starry is a Sheltie/Flat Coat Retreiver and Poo is a Pomeranian/Wookie.

Sunshade, I will be boxing Max up and sending him to you this weekend. Please keep him.

Lily

JustMeCopper said...

Maximillion the Valliant and Lily the Princess of Quite a Lot ... what names!

JustMeCopper said...

Hey, you need to change the name of your blog to all that that I just said above! very cute!