Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well he's baaaack....


I want to thank my doggie friends for thinking of me and my mom. Today I got to go for a ride. I love car rides...just sitting in the car with Mom is fun. Unfortunately, she took me to the vet's. Yup, the vet trimmed my dews.

Then I had to wait in the car while Mom got some kind of glue shot? But then we went to McD's and more car ride! I was having a good time riding and getting stroked by Mom as she drove.

BUT..

We stopped at a gas station about a 1/2 hour away from home. And you won't believe who Mom put in the back of the SUV.

Harry!!!

And now he is sitting on my couch, chewing on MY BONES!

Looks like Duncan won't be coming tomorrow, and I was looking forward to having another herding brother. Not a big, slobbery, black lab puppy.

I guess his family didn't work out. sigh. M-the-V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if your Mom keeps going to the vet for glue shots maybe she'll end up avoiding the vet. That would be cool!

Sure is nice of you to share your bones with that Harry baby! Is he bigger than you?

Jay said...

Hi, you are so nice to share your bones with Harry. :)

~Jay

Anonymous said...

Ah oh, what happened to Duncan? Wow, Maxey, you are SOOO good at sharing, mum says I should really learn from you......

Lots of love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can herd him to the house next door?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Zach, nice plan, but her doctor is right across the street from my dr...I'm afraid she'll just take me everytime she goes. And Harry is a LOT bigger than me, by 50lbs.

Hey Sunny and Jay, I really don't WANT to share my bones...he just took it. And something else happened this weekend with Gemini, so it looks like Duncan is going to have to come here anyway so Gemini can take Duncan's place at the kennel. Dang it is going to be REALLY crowded here...Mom is feeling a bit frazzled.