Saturday, October 21, 2006

Nana made me a blankie!!!

Nana made me a blankie ..nener nener nener
She didn't make anyone else a blankie!!

Isn't it beautiful! She ka-nitted it with her own hands! It is white with purple stripes! I love purple stripes!

Just call me Vana!

Lily tried to get me to give it to her. Yeah right.

So I took it into my cage.

Lily had to get her eyedrops anyway. I don't think she even has the energy to try to take it by force. Can you say L-A-Z-Y?

M-the-V or Nana's Special Boy!

5 comments:

Freda said...

Hey M-the-V,

Did you feel anything from the UB? Hope so.

Can Nana make a blankie for me too? It looks sooooo softs and cuddlies! Lucky!

Remember to share.

Wuufs!

Anonymous said...

Ya look quite handsome in white ... maybe you should make a blanket out of Lily?

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's one comfy looking blankie .... what do you say, we share it together??

Love nibbles from your gal,
Miss Sunshade

JustMeCopper said...

My Mom is making a blanket but it's not for me. It's for a baby. Shucks.

Fu Fu said...

Hey Max, That's such a lovely blankie, So nice of your nana to knit it for you

~ fufu