Friday, October 20, 2006

Need an intervention...



Hi, this is Evie, Maxey is outside. Maxey has been talking about all his good friends here. So I've come to ask your help. Ever since Mom tried to clip Maxey's dew claws he has been giving her the cold shoulder. I know he would never own up to it, but Mom is starting to feel kinda bad. (shhhss I heard she is taking him to the vet tomorrow to have his dews clipped). Anyway, he hasn't been sleeping on her bed or staying inside with us. He just doesn't want to be nice. Mom is just taking care of him. I mean, she clipped my nails too...it wasn't a big deal.

Anyway, could you guys talk to him and tell him to stop being mean to Mama. She really is pretty good to us. Thanks - Evie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Evie, my dear you are so gorgeous! My heart is a pitter pat with joy now that I have seen your face. I hope that Max doesn't mind me telling you this. He might get all "blech, my sister Evie?" I can understand where he's coming from being your brother and all but you are just too pretty for words!

I can also understand the way he feels about his dew claws and all, some pooches just get touchy when it comes to their feeties. I think deep down he knows that his mom is doing what's best and he appreciates it. Pooches just get goofy about certain things I suppose

Anonymous said...

Evie, there is one thing you have to know, we girls are naturally braver than those stinky boys. So of course you were brave through your nail clipping experience while Maxey .......

Anyway, I'll try to contact him telepathically, hopefully he will listen to his fluffy goddess!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Maximillian the Valliant said...

My dear Boomer,

Aren't you the charmer! I think you are handsome beyond words! Max is letting me respond (mainly because he rolled his eyes and made vomiting sounds when he read your post to me...tee hee). It is nice to know there are still such sweet gentlepup such as yourself in the world. I'm blushing!

Evie

ps..don't tell Lily cause she has a crush on you.

e said...

Hello!!
Gosh, Evie is beautiful (p.s. love the name too)

We are in the DWB Xmas Card Swap too so we wanted to drop you a line to say HEY YA!

Love
Fei & E (Eve)

Freda said...

Hey Evie,

I'll try and get to Maxey through the underground barkogragh (UB). He's got to suck it up and be a male! We females hate whiny guys! They're so..so... so non male!

Wuufs!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Evie, You're such a cute doggie. :)

Max, are you still mad at your mum for clipping your nails?

~ fufu