Saturday, October 07, 2006

Latest visitor...



This is Zoe. Her owner didn't have any time for her so he was going to dump her at the shelter. She is a purebred American Eskimo. I really, really like her. She looks up to me, maybe because I'm bigger than she is. Her fur is a lovely white, like the fur around my ruff. But because her owner didn't have "time" for her, her be-hind isn't white anymore, but yellow.

I told Mom and she put her in the sink for a medicated bath. Zoe liked it. (Told you she was nice, I hate baths). It helped, but it is still a little yellow. I guess she's been sitting in her own pee for a long time. That is horrible.

She likes my yard too. There is a lot of room to run, and go potty. I'm thinking of trying to send the Eskie rescue people Lily instead. Do you think they'd notice? M-the-V

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can someone not have time for an Eskie? How is Poo doing? You're going to have a full house soon!

Maximillian the Valliant said...

I don't know Zach. How can anyone be so busy they would rather let the dog sit in it's own pee than let it out to go potty? Any dog, but why spend hundreds of dollars for a pedigree then do this? Zoe reminds me an awful lot of you, I could probably get my mom to put fake hands on her and she'd put up with it too.

Poo is okay, not great. If he misses any medicine he reverts right back to hardly being able to breathe for the coughing. But yet, he is gettting a little playful, so you know he is feeling better.

The house is already past capacity. Mom had 7 dogs a cat and a 3 yo boy in her bedroom last night. Zoe was too scared to leave in a crate downstairs so Mom said she could be in the crate in her room. I get the bed, of course, and Mom lets Poo (grumble) on the bed too. Starry sleeps on a quilt next to the bed, Lily in her dog bed, Fanny under the bed and Evie next to Starry.

Zoe is supposed to go to Eskie Rescue by Sunday. I REALLY wish Lily would go instead. Zoe is very nice.

M-the-V

Sunshade said...

um.......Maxey... are you falling for little Zoe?? She is very cute though, but I still think you should keep Lily hehe...(for my own sake that is)!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Never fear my Sunny, I care for Zoe in more of a big brother way. I'd like to bite the guy who didn't have time to let her out of her crate more than once a day.
gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it makes me so mad. Where is Ivy's Hexapus when you need to break the neck of something? Guess I'll have to steal Lily's new squeaky rabbit.

M-the-V

Sunshade said...

I'll go help you bite that mean guy!! Or do you want to borrow my octopus??

Cheer up sexy..I mean Maxey!
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

I don't like people who don't have time to take care of their dogs and keep them anyways, like what Zoe's owner did. Makes me want to lift my leg on them, if you know what I mean.