Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Illness strikes our house...


Hi all,

It has been a little scary here since Sunday. Mom picked up the new little foster, Poo. Only thing is, he is really sick. We are all really quiet and scared. Mom has been up the past two nights in the bathroom trying to help him breathe easier. She took him to her vet this morning and said he might be dying. She thinks he has pneumonia or worse. He seemed like a nice old guy, seemed impressed with my ultimate male tri-ness. Evie has been keeping him company by laying by his crate. But she is like that. Maybe you guys could think some nice thoughts for him. Mom says he is 14yo, and likes to call him Rocky Racoon or the little Wookie, but his name is Poo.

M-the-V

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope he is okay.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

All our thoughts are with Poo - we will all cross our doggie paws and hope with all our mite that he gets better :-(
Big licks to your mum - she is a very special lady, and you should be very proud that she is your mum.

Love
Opy, and all of us at DogsWithBlogs

Anonymous said...

We'll send white light your way but if Poo is ready to go over the rainbow bridge at least he was with family that loved him at the end ... what more could a dog ask for???

Charlie said...

We hope the little wookie hangs in there. But if not, he was surely happier for getting to spend time with you and your family!
- Charlie

Fu Fu said...

Hi Poo.
Be strong and take care ok..

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

Oh my dear MaXEY, (I love the name by the way!!)

I really hope Wookie will be ok, he looks like a cute little guy. Your mom and him will be in "my mum's" thoughts tonight. You will be in mine hehe!!

Your words warmed my heart, and I really wish you were here to attack that scaaaaawie thing for me....

Your princess,
Miss Sunshade

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Thank you everyone! Poo is doing much better. He has a heart condition and maybe a touch of bronchitis, terrible peridontal disease, but he is feeling better. In fact, he is feeling good enough to follow Mom around. We all slept better last night, including Poo, well except for the storms that I keep needing to bark away. I'm pretty busy right now doing that.

Thanks for all the warm fuzzies!

M-the-V

Anonymous said...

My brother and sister as well as myself will be saying our poochie prayers for Poo.